Babe Ruth Player Eligibility
Junior Level, Ages 13-15
UpdatedMonday February 17, 2020 byKCRBL.
The eligibility requirements for participation in Kingswood Babe Ruth-Junior (age 13-15) baseball is as follows:
- Player must reside within the Kingswood Babe Ruth Boundary as defined by New Hampshire Babe Ruth. Our league boundary includes: Wolfeboro, Ossipee, Tuftonboro, New Durham, Brookfield, and Effingham. This includes parts of towns with different names and/or zip codes (e.g., West Ossipee, Melvin Village).
- Player must not have a locked/suspended account in our registration system due to unpaid balance or any other reason (e.g., safety, conduct, legal).
- Registrations not prepaid by credit card must be paid prior to a team’s first game for player to be eligible to play.
- KCRBL will work with families to unlock accounts on a case-by-case basis.
- Player must meet age eligibility (aka League Age).
- Baseball League Age is the age of a given player on May 1 of the year of the baseball season.
- For example, for the 2018 season, Player A was born on May 3, 2005, and Player B was born on April 29, 2005. Player A (age 12) is eligible for baseball Majors, but Player B (age 13) is no longer eligible for Cal Ripken
- Requests to have a player stay at a previous level or move up to the next level despite not being in that level’s age range cannot be considered.
- Players age 12 and under, and age 16 and over (per League Age) are ineligible.
- Players available to participate in the Babe Ruth state tournament in July will take priority over those who cannot, when it comes to team formation.